Your gunsmithing shop is open from 10am to 7pm Tuesday through Saturday.
We have a full service gunsmithing department capable of handling virtually any job. Replace old sights, restore your great grandfather’s hunting rifle, or personalize your firearm with a custom paint job. Our gunsmiths have over 50 years of combined experience and no job is too big or too small. If you can dream it we can make it a reality.
- We charge in fifteen minute increments and have a minimum charge of $30
- We charge a diagnostic fee of $45, which includes a full disassembly and cleaning on all firearms.
- We have a full machine shop and can handle most machining, included threading barrels and dovetailing slides.
Some of our basic services include:
- Cleaning — starting at $45
- Sight installation — starting at $35
- Mounting and Boresighting — starting at $15
- Custom Painting or refinishing — starting at $100
- Accurizing sporting rifles — starting at $65
- Modern Sporting Rifle customization — starting at $35
- Mounting recoil pads — starting at $65
- 1911 Customization — starting at $100
- Stuck case removal — starting at $30
- Written Appraisal — starting at $50
If you are looking for something more specific, feel free to contact us for a quote.